Global distribution firm with offices in Norwest seeks a Credit Officer to manage a ledger of commercial accounts across Australia and NZ.
With over 70 years in operation, locations in over 100+ countries and orders up to 39,000 per day in peak season this leading designer, manufacturer and distributor is a leader in the field and their Australian operation is experiencing consistent growth. Responsible for commercial credit accounts across Australia and New Zealand this role suits a Credit Controller who enjoys working with key areas of the business such as marketing, sales, accounts and finance to ensure cash flow is consistent and bad debt is minimised.
- Conveniently located in the Hill District with onsite parking and close to transport links
- Flexible working hours available
- Busy, varied role where your contribution matters
- Be part of a successful firm who have been achieving record year on year growth
Reporting to Senior Accountant your role will encompass:
- Maintain and control a ledger of commercial accounts
- Work with key clients to build strong working relationships
- Resolve any outstanding credit issues as they arise and work with internal departments to manage issues
- Collect on outstanding debt up to legal stage
- Monitor the AR and Credit inbox and action customer queries efficiently and effectively
- Manage the incoming payments and reconcile accounts
- Place accounts on hold and release order once accounts are up to date
- Product credit reports to management with DSO levels and a list of outstanding accounts
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 12 months + Credit Control experience
- Comfortable calling clients to collect outstanding debt and creating payment plans where required
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and develop
- Intermediate Excel skills including v-look ups and pivot table
- Highly organised with a numerical focus
- A commercial mindset with outstanding communication skills.
How to apply…..
If you are looking for a new challenge working for a company where you can grow and develop your skills, then this could be the role you have been searching for! To find out more about this exciting opportunity you’re welcome to call Jenny or Danet on 02 9002 5000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org