Busy inventory firm on the city fringe seeks a Mandarin speaking Financial Accountant in a varied, dynamic role. Permanent role with parking onsite.
Integrity and excellence have been at the forefront of this organization since its inception and due to this, they have built a fantastic reputation both in Australia and across their international client base. This company provides their staff with an exciting work environment, approachable managers, interesting accounting challenges and continuous growth opportunities.
• Varied, busy role where no two days are the same
• Growing company, be part of a dynamic, innovative and growing team
• Product discounts
• Friendly, supportive and approachable team
• Onsite parking
Reporting through to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Assist with all financial accounting tasks in relation to inventory and raw materials
• Prepare sales reports for the business with commentary
• Analysis of financials
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Quarterly stock takes and analysis
• Assist with Accounts Receivable, invoicing, Accounts Payable and payroll as required
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Ideally you will have 5+ years’ experience working in an accounting capacity, manufacturing / distribution experience a distinct advantage
• Proven experience working with an ERP system beneficial but not essential
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both Mandarin and English are necessary
• Proven track record working in an autonomous manner
• Positive attitude, open minded and willing to learn
How to apply…..
If you are seeking a busy accounting role close to the CBD where you can work independently and be part of a successful team send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny on 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.