Are you a Financial Accountant seeking a varied role with a professional firm based in the CBD? Work across GL, P&L, Balance Sheet, Bank Rec’s, BAS.
Leading ASX listed Asia Pacific firm with offices in Australia, Thailand, China, Malaysia and Indonesia are growing their accounting team due to a expansion. With a focus on high quality service standards and delivering cost effective and timely advice, our client is committed to providing tailored solutions and excelling in every aspect of service. Enjoy working in a team environment where success is celebrated and recognised.
- Work for a company who looks after their staff with flu vaccines and impressive office facilities including showers, lockers, comfortable break out areas and a city garden!
- Enjoy financial benefits such as salary continence insurance and a corporate super fund
- Extra annual leave during the Christmas holidays to ensure you relax and enjoy the holiday season
Reporting to the Finance Manager your role will include:
- General ledger maintenance including P&L and Balance Sheet for the group entities
- Month end reconciliations in AUD and foreign currency accounts
- Review, reconcile and monitor intercompany transfers and loans
- Prepare and lodge BAS & FBT returns for the group
- Payroll tax and workers compensation
- Monthly reporting including variance analysis on budget vs actual
- Manage WIP write offs
- Cashflow forecasting
- Liaise with external auditors
- Adhoc projects as required across change management, improving processes and internal controls
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3-4 years’ experience in a commercial environment working across a varied technical accounting role incorporating consolidation and statutory reporting
- Intermediate to advanced Excel with experience of a reporting tool such as Hyperion
- CA / CPA part or fully qualified
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Uncompromised attention to detail with a true passion for delivering a high standard of work
How to apply…..
If you are looking for the next step in your career where you can continue to learn, develop and expand your skillset then look no further! To apply send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny on 02 9002 5005 for a confidential conversation regarding your next career move.