Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and diligent Finance Systems Analyst to handle technical EDI queries. Parking available, western suburbs.
Founded in the 1980’s, this reputable and internationally recognized leader in their field is growing their global presence. Their Western Sydney office are searching for a hardworking and experienced Finance Systems Analyst to join the team due to continued expansion. As the successful candidate, you can expect ongoing career development, a dynamic work environment, approachable management and plenty of challenges to keep you interested!
Reporting through to the Systems Accountant it is envisaged you will:
• Act as an intermediary between the EDI solution provider, IT, vendors and internal stakeholders
• Work with vendors on system enquiries
• Test and configure systems as per business requirements
• Use SQL for data extraction
• Develop detailed financial data reports for management
• Investigate, analyse and fix any data discrepancies from various internal systems
• Work with the finance team on system enhancement projects from initial scope to testing and implementation
• Document, configure and create user guides in relation to the accounting system requirements
• Maintain data and ensure appropriate controls are in place
• Work with the Financial Controller and IT Director as required for adhoc projects
• Develop monthly management reports as required by the business
• Assist internal stakeholders with NZ account queries
• Highlight areas for improvement or simplification
• Work for a well-known commercial firm who is enjoying an exciting time of expansion in the Australian market
• Professional and engaging working environment where employee engagement is high
• Free parking on site close to Sydney Olympic Park
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Have a degree in finance or accounting with a passion for working out how systems connect and can be used to enhance work flow and drive efficiencies. Perhaps you’ve worked in a similar role as Finance System Analyst or as a Systems Accountant
• Proven track record working with reporting tools such as Microsoft Access along with high level Excel skills to VBA level
• At least 12 months experience on supporting EDI functionality
• Enjoy identifying areas of improvement and working on continuous system enhancements
• A logical thinker and a keen problem solver with a deep knowledge of accounting concepts
• Comfortable working with conflicting deadlines and prioritizing as required
• A clear and concise communicator who enjoys liaising with and influencing key stakeholders
How to apply…..
If you are looking for a role that combines accounting with analysis, projects, system enhancements and vendor management then this could be the right role for you. Training will be provided for the right candidate. To be considered you’re welcome to send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny on 02 9002 5005 for a confidential chat about the role.