Finance Officer immediately required for NSW Gov. org. to be responsible for evaluating financial transactions! 15-month contract! Gateshead location!
Our client is a leading government educational organization and is well known within the NSW government. This role involves you to work within a team of dedicated and hardworking individuals that are passionate about the organization they work for. They’re a dynamic group that is friendly and supportive of each other. This is an exciting contract role based in Gateshead West.
Reporting through to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Keeping financial records
• Maintaining and balancing accounts
• Monitoring cash flow and lines of credit
• Preparing and producing financial statements, budget and expenditure reports
• Preparing invoices, purchase orders and bank deposits
• Analyses using account books, ledgers and accounting software packages
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar financial officer role
• Experience using SAP is beneficial
• Strong understanding of financial transaction operations
• Must demonstrate high level of accuracy
• Strong written and verbal communication skills