Respected private resources firm in Sydney seek an innovative Finance Manager from Financial Services to manage a team of six. Work locations CBD and Inner West.
Join a high growth, Australian organisation who are leaders in their field and in the top 10 Australian private companies with offices in Australia, Hong Kong and mainland China. Every year they continue to expand and grow and have a realistic aim to become a world leader in their specialist field. The Finance Division is responsible for providing accurate and timely financial information to the Executive & Leadership Teams.
• Long term career growth opportunities.
• Working with a dynamic, energetic, and entrepreneurial team.
• Diverse product exposure across fixed assets, trading and hedging.
Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Lead all financial and business planning activities for the group including accounting controls, financial and management reporting, planning and budgeting across multiple entities.
• Ensure compliance across daily reporting, accounting and audit requirements.
• Coordinate regular audits across assets and liaise with the external auditors.
• Manage, mentor and support a team of six direct reports.
• Support treasury across hedging, trading, F/X, cashflow management ensure effective use of working capital.
• Review FBT returns and balance sheet reconciliations.
• Continuous system improvements within MS Dynamix 365.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• 3 years’ experience managing, mentoring and developing a team of finance professionals ideally in a financial services environment.
• CPA or CA qualified with Australian tax and GST knowledge.
• Advanced Excel skill, exposure to Microsoft Dynamix 365 is advantageous but not essential.
• Exceptional analytical skills and comfortable working in a compliance driven, high volume, trading environment.
How to apply
If you’re looking to join a progressive and innovative organisation, have a keen eye for detail and enjoy leading a team as a Finance Manager, don’t hesitate to send your application to email@example.com or call Jenny Quigley on 02 9002 5005 for a confidential conversation.