NSW Gov client seeking expert Financial Manager with strong quality improvement and financial management skills. Ultimo location! 6-month contract!
Our client is a growing and prosperous organisation who take pride in contributions to New South Wales and the wider Nation. Currently there are a lot of opportunities in growing the organisation and expanding business opportunities. They are urgently needing a Finance Manager who has proven experience in managing finance operations in a large, high volume organisation and experience within continuous quality improvements with hands on experience preferably from both the private and public sectors.
In this exciting Finance Manager role, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Providing high-level financial advice on all financial management issues
- Enhancing existing financial management systems to ensure efficient utilizing of financial resources
- Evaluating and implementing audit trails for the finance and revenue operations in the business
- Reconciling and consolidating financial information within SAP to ensure estimated expenditure and financial reports are accurate
- Implementing new financial processes to ensure cost effective operations
- Contributing to continuous improvements on operational efficiency
To be successful in this Financial Management opportunity, you must have experience in the following areas:
- At least 5 years in a similar Financial Management role
- Full CPA/CA qualification
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge managing a finance team in a large, high volume organization
- Proven experience in developing and managing financial, accounting and management systems in a diverse organization
- Extensive knowledge in interpreting and implementing the NSW Government Sector Finance Act Treasurer’s Directions and other relevant state/federal government legislations
- SAP knowledge is advantageous
How to apply
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email email@example.com any questions. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.