Seeking highly exp. Finance Manager for NSW Gov. Org Sydney CBD. Immediate Start for 6 months leave cover! Experience government sector beneficial!
Our client is an Organisation within the NSW Government that prioritises efficient services across our state. Each business unit operates to the best of their ability with skilled and passionate staff that work hard on projects in order to better our community. Future growth in NSW is key for this organization and at the heart of their business is innovation, future-focused learning and increasing the use of emerging technologies to better their industry.
- Gain valuable experience within a respected Government organization!
- Be part of a dynamic and challenging work environment!
- 6 month contract!
Supporting a high quality project as a Finance Manager, you will be mainly responsible for the following duties:
- Planning and coordinating all financial and accounting activities
- Evaluating budgetary and accounting strategies, policies and plans
- Providing financial information and interpreting the implications, if any
- Coordinating the development, implementation and monitoring of accounting systems
- Organizing and directing all financial and accounting activities throughout the project
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Min 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Government experience is highly advantageous in a Grade 11/12 role
- CA or CPA qualifications is mandatory
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in complex organisational environments preferably within the public sector
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.