Looking to kick start your career? Looking to join a global, market leader? Excellent opportunity for a recent accounting grad! Temp to Perm! Immediate Start!
We are working with a worldwide organization supplier in transport technology. They pride themselves in offering their customers quality products and services. Due to growth within the company they are looking for a dedicated and passionate Finance Coordinator join their Finance Team.
Reporting through to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Billings administration for both national and international clients
- Auditing invoices and ensuring they are compliant.
- Assisting the business with processing invoices
- Managing administration process relating to payables
- Supporting the finance division with ad hoc duties
To be successful for this role, you must have experience with the following:
- Recent university graduate with a Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Six months experience in an accounts capacity is advantageous
- Exposure to SAP is advantageous
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
How to apply…..
If you’re looking at taking that first step into the wild world of accounting then be quick to apply! Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah Murphy on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.