Well-respected NSW gov org seek experienced Financial Administrator to support a leading Infrastructure Assets team. Must have TRIM & SAP experience!
Large and rapidly growing NSW Government Org. is seeking an experienced Finance and Administration Officer with a strong NSW Government sector background to support a leading Asset Management Unit.
The successful candidate will need to have previous NSW Government experience utilising TRIM and SAP systems.
• A contract until 30th June 2021 with potential extension!
• Great opportunity for a Government Administration Officer looking for their next step within their career!
• Flexible working arrangements from home and the office
In this versatile Finance Admin role, you will be responsible for:
• Providing high level administrative and financial support
• Assisting in the management and monitoring of the team’s maintenance and other programs
• Daily supervision of one staff member
• Responding to a range of customer enquiries through telephone, e-mail and face to face and transferring accordingly
• Filing and records management, mail receipt and sorting, maintenance of registers, photocopying, compilation of manuals and reports
• Creating and maintaining spreadsheets and databases to support service delivery
• Preparing and maintaining financial reports for the unit.
• Coordinating office systems, procedures and organisational methods to improve office efficiency in accordance with policies, procedures and standards.
• Maintaining the TRIM computerised records management system and creating, storing, retrieving and archiving files
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following:
• At least 3 years-experience in a similar high-volume capacity
• NSW Government experience is a must
• SAP/TRIM system experience is mandatory
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• A clear understanding on how government policies and procedures work in line with business requirements
• Self-motivated individual that actively takes the initiative with an ability to work autonomously
How to apply…..
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Please email Kim on email@example.com any questions or apply directly through Seek.
Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.