Excellent opportunity for an Analyst with 12 months exp. to be a pivotal member of an implementation project team! 6 month contract! Immediate start!
This high growth, Australian organisation is a leader in their field and due to their exceptional reputation and entrepreneurial spirit, they are currently experiencing further expansion. Their Finance Division is responsible for providing accurate and timely financial information to the Executive & Leadership Teams. They are currently looking to hire an Analyst to join them on a six-month fixed term contract to support the Finance Manager and roll out a new ERP system for one major Division of the Group.
Working with the Finance Manager for the implementation project, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Developing and run test cases based on general ledger data and documenting relevant recommendations in the project management system
- Troubleshooting & fixing system issues
- Document systems, processes and procedures
- Conduct training and providing ongoing support for the Finance team members throughout the system transition
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 12 months experience working on a similar implementation project within a medium sized organisation
- A background in transactional accounting is necessary
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working with AX is advantageous
How to apply…..
If you’re looking to join a progressive and innovative organisation for your next implementation project then please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny Quigley on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.