Seeking an Accounts Officer with journal entries, coding, AP/AR & strong reconciliations exp. to start ASAP till Jan 2020 for an NSW Gov Department!
Our client is a well-respected and reputable government organization and are well known across NSW. They believe in recruiting the best of the best and provide their staff with a friendly work environment with supportive management. They are currently seeking an experienced Finance & Accounts Officer with extensive experience in coding and journal entries, AP and AR, strong administration skills, invoicing, reconciliations. This is an exciting contract role up until the end of January 2020!
During this assignment you will be reporting to the Senior Finance Officer, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Providing support and advice to customers regarding any financial enquiries
- Maintaining financial data within the in-house finance system and ensuring all data is accurate
- Interpreting financial payments and completing manual calculations and adjustments to ensure accuracy of financial transactions
- Ensuring all financial transactions recorded are compliant with department policies and procedures
To be successful in this 3-month contract role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- At least 3 years’ experience within a similar Finance & Admin role
- Strong Financial or Accounting background experience
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
How to apply
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.