Great opportunity for External Auditor seeking a role within a respected, Australian organization! Metropolitan and Regional locations available! 7 month role.
This reputable organization is seeking experienced Financial Auditors who have experience in external auditing. This organization is well known for recruiting passionate and like-minded contract staff to help with the busy audit period. Good friendly team environment and supportive Managers and Team Leaders.
As an external auditor, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Conducting external audits of public sector entities alone or as part of a team
- Planning and conducting audit testing, identifying the most efficient methods of obtaining assurance required
- Managing all aspects of the Audit including financial analysis, budget analysis and cash flow forecasting
- Identifying, assessing, document issues and recommend solutions
- Discussing issues with client management and obtaining agreement on solutions
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 2-3 years Audit experience, ideally within a Big 4 organization or mid-tier firms
- Sound knowledge of accounting and auditing standards required – preferably Australian standards
- Part CA or CPA qualified is highly advantageous (must have completed at least half of the subjects required)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please note: There is travel involved around metropolitan areas such as Sutherland, Parramatta & Olympic Park & also opportunities to work in regional NSW with travel, accommodation and meal costs paid for.
How to apply
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email email@example.com any questions. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.