Great opportunity for a professional Executive Admin Officer to join a respected Gov organization! Sydney CBD and WFH based! Initial 6month contract!
This reputable organization is seeking an experienced Executive Support Officer who has experience in executive assistance duties. This organization is well known for recruiting passionate and like-minded staff to help with government services. Good friendly team environment and supportive Manager. The successful candidate with need to have a professional approach and strong administration skills.
As the Executive Support Officer, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• High level diary and calendar management
• Drafting and preparing correspondence, agendas and presentations
• Minute taking
• Extensive database maintenance
• Meeting coordination between internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience within a similar Executive Support role
• Previous diary management experience is a must
• Government experience will be highly considered
• Must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email email@example.com any questions or apply directly through Seek.
Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.