Not-for-profit organisation based in the Southern fringe seek an efficient and professional EA to support their CEO in this varied and busy role.
Are you looking for a role with a respected Australian not for profit? Corporate Services firm close to public transport in the Southern Sydney area seeks a dynamic and friendly EA to assist and support their CEO.
Being selected as an Executive Assistant means you can expect a supportive working environment, modern offices, approachable management and plenty of guidance.
In this role, your duties will include but are not restricted to the following:
- Manage appointments and diary changes
- Preparation of board meetings
- Book travel, accommodation and provide detailed itineraries
- Create correspondence letters and dictaphone messages
- Maintain files and documents
- Process expense claims
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide ad hoc project support to business professionals
- Modern offices close to public transport
- Communal break-out area with healthy treats provided
- Supportive team with regular lunches organised
To be successful, you must have experience with the following:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Exceptional time management skills with flexibility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be confident to work individually with the ability to uphold confidentiality and act with discretion
How to apply
Looking for an exciting next step in your career within this not-for-profit organisation? Send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.