NSW Government client seeking an experienced EA to support two Directors with extensive organizational tasks! 6 month contract! Eveleigh location!
Large and rapidly growing NSW Government Org. is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support two busy Directors with extensive Executive duties. The successful candidate will need to be well organized and have experience in high-level Executive support.
In this versatile EA role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing diary appointments, records and correspondence and travel arrangements
- Scheduling and supporting meetings
- Drafting, preparing correspondence, agendas taking minutes, creating presentations and organizing briefing notes
- Conducting research and preparing reports
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following:
- At least 5 years-experience in an EA role
- Government experience is definitely advantageous
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritise tasks to meet strict deadlines
- A cleared Police and Paid WWCC would be highly considered
How to apply…..
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.