NSW organisation needs an Investigations/Regulatory Officer to handle complaints and interpret legislations & policies! CBD location! 3 month contract!
Well known NSW Government Org. is seeking an experienced Investigations Officer to handle their complaints. The successful candidate will need to have high level critical thinking. This department helps to ensure that the public and private sectors are fulfilling their functions properly.
In this versatile Investigations/Complaints Officer role, you will be responsible for:
- Handling complaints which come through the department
- Investigating complaints
- Interpreting department policies in line with current legislations
- Extensive record management duties
To be successful in this Investigation Officer role, you must have experience in the following:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar Investigations Officer role
- Previous complaint handling and investigations experience
- Proven experience in interpreting policies and legislations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working within a government department is highly beneficial
How to apply…..
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.