Globally recognised firm seek an experienced Dispute Resolution Officer to work on internal disputes across a range of retail banking products.
Due to continuous and rapid growth within the retail banking side of the business, it is an exciting time to join this leading financial organization’s dynamic and innovative Disputes Resolution team! The Dispute Resolution team looks after clients, advisors and internal stakeholders across home loans, credit cards, consumer and business banking.
If you are looking for opportunities for career growth, opportunities and progression within the financial industry, then look no further than our highly regarded global client. They provide unbeatable in-depth training and development programs to ensure their employees have all the tools they require to be successful.
Reporting through to the Client Liaison Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing complaints across all banking and finance products and ensuring all clients requests are actioned within SLA’s
- Work with internal teams to ensure prompt and effective issue resolution
- Liaising with various internal departments to ensure continuous process improvements
- Collating information and presenting facts to management where necessary
- Negotiating with internal and external stakeholders to resolve outstanding issues
- Aim for first all resolution of all escalated cases
- Liaising with the Financial Ombudsman Service as required
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Experience working within the Banking & Finance sector and effectively handling personal banking disputes
- Strong understanding of financial service products, regulation and compliance
- Proven experience working with the Financial Ombudsman to resolve escalated issues
- Strong Customer Service experience with a complaint handling background and the ability to successfully handle escalated calls
- Ability to think quickly and tailor solutions to suit the individual needs of the client
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a calm and steady approach
How to apply…..
If you’re looking to join an innovative and entrepreneurial organization that promotes from within and encourages their staff to develop their strengths, then apply right away! Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.