Well-established Australian ICT co. seeks an exp Dispatch Coordinator to assist their business on a temp contract! Close to Artarmon train station!
This Australian run and owned company delivers complex ICT solutions and specialised services to numerous industries around Australia. They pride themselves in offering their customers quality products and services. Their Operations Division is made up of dedicated and hard-working individuals that are supportive of one another. This position will have a staggered rostered of 38 hours per week to ensure a coverage of 7:00 am and 7:00pm Monday to Friday. This is a great chance to build your skills and add value to your career within a reputable, global organization!
- Short-term contract! Keep an eye on the perm market while earning an income!
- Dynamic and friendly work environment!
- Close to public transport, cafes and restaurants!
Reporting through to the Operations Program Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Liaising with customers regarding service queries
- Allocating Engineers to various role based on specializations
- Liaise with various internal departments regarding escalated issues
- Ensure system continually updated with field workers real time status
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 12 months experience as dispatcher or service administrator
- Experience working in the ICT sector preferred
- Experience using ConnectWise is advantageous but not necessary
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong dispute resolution skills
How to apply…..
Looking to make the move to a stable and growing organisation? Be quick to apply! Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9002 5014 for a confidential conversation.