Global firm with 40,000 retail outlets seeks a Demand Planning Analyst to manipulate large volumes of data and develop commercial reports.
With over 70 years in operation, locations in over 100+ countries and orders up to 39,000 per day in peak season this leading designer, manufacturer and distributor is a leader in the field and their Australian operation is experiencing consistent growth. This is a newly created role where you will have the opportunity to work with key areas of the business such as marketing, sales, accounts and production to analyse, digest and plan for optimum product efficiency and market growth.
• Conveniently located in the Hill District with onsite parking and close to transport links
• Flexible working hours available
• Busy, varied role where your contribution matters
• Be part of a successful firm who have been achieving record year on year growth
Reporting to Senior Stakeholders in the business your role will encompass:
• Using historical and current data you will be working with the marketing, sales and production teams to provide insightful data that can be used to determine ordering across all product items.
• Based on evidential data you will provide sound reasoning relating to discontinuing products that are not financially viable.
• Maintaining large volumes of data, ensure data integrity and manipulate data for Sales and Inventory Reporting relating to sales trends and weekly performance analysis.
• Business Analysis from a commercial viewpoint including preparing profiles of key customer order history vs stock availability.
• Adhoc reports as required from a national and global level on key areas such as sales, product availability and fulfilment levels.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Exceptional Excel skills and be familiar with Tableau, Power BI, SQL, VBA and Data Automation.
• Highly organised with a numerical focus.
• A commercial mindet with outstanding communication skills.
• The ability to turn large volumes of raw data into trends and statistics that can be used for Board level reporting.