New year, new you? If you are a skilled Collector or Client Service Professional & considering a new role moving into 2020 – apply now!
As we move into a new decade, SB Recruitment are looking to support customer-focused and skilled negotiators secure their next opportunity within the Collections and Hardship sector.
If you are keen to be part of a collaborative company culture with realistic and achievable career opportunities – we want to hear from you!
Opportunities available with dynamic organizations across the Sydney market on a full-time, permanent basis!
- Realistic work/life balance
- Competitive salary packaging with generous company perks
- Manage your own time effectively
- Exceptional training & development opportunities
- Supportive & approachable management
Reporting through to the Collections Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide outstanding service to all clients with an above and beyond mentality
- Collection of overdue consumer and commercial accounts
- Negotiating and monitoring payment plans
- Assessing applications for Hardship from both SME and consumer account holders
- Working closely with clients and financial counselors to provide the best solution for the individual situation
- Negotiating discount settlements
- Work to KPI’s and targets
- Liaising with various internal departments to resolve customer queries
To be successful in these roles, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Ideally you will have 12 months experience in collecting outstanding consumer or commercial debt
- Candidates who possess experience within a high-volume customer service, call centre environment also encouraged to apply
- Ability to build rapport with ease
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced and comfortable working to company KPI’s and targets
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service
How to apply
Progress your career in a reputable and stable organization now! Work for a company where training and development are a part of every day life. To apply send your application through to email@example.com or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.