Gov. client seek Data Analyst from a Health background to provide data analysis, data visualization quality assessment! CBD location! 6month contract!
Large and rapidly growing NSW Government Org. is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to assist with data maintenance and analysis including data visualization and data quality assessment. The successful candidate will need to be well organized and ideally have NSW Government and Health sector experience. This department helps to ensure that the public and private sectors are fulfilling their functions properly.
In this versatile Data Analyst role, you will be responsible for:
• Being involved in the design, development and maintenance of data load processes which involve extensive external stakeholder liaising with data providers
• Maintaining an effective data platform and identify data quality issues
• Interpreting business requirements and analyzing data to provide understanding for internal/external stakeholders
• Assisting in the development of process and procedures in relation to quality assurance reviews
• Monitoring and fixing data integrity and performance issues with database applications
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a technical Data Analyst role
• Experience working within the Health and NSW Government sector is highly advantageous
• A statistical/applied statistical background is a bonus
• Exceptional internal/external stakeholder liaising skills
• A sound understanding of mortality classification systems is highly regarded
How to apply…..
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Please email email@example.com with any questions or apply directly through Seek.
Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted