Customer Service professional immediately required for a this global, market leading organization. Permanent opportunities! Close to public transport!
If you are looking for an organisation where your hard work and dedication will be appreciated, look no further than our global, market leading client. Built from the ground up, close to 100 years ago, this organisation has gained its prestigious reputation due to its exceptional and innovative waste management products as well as their consultative approach to clients.
To put it simply, their number one focus is to work as a team to assist other corporations in reducing wastage of crucial natural resources, and to contribute to an environmentally friendly society.
You could be a part of this noble effort by joining the organization’s dynamic, friendly and supportive team. Your primary role would be to utilize your in-depth skills in customer service and administration to provide an exceptional level of support to internal and external stakeholders.
Reporting through to an approachable & dynamic Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Inbound customer service within a call centre environment.
• Processing customer orders.
• Processing payment via EFT and credit card.
• Obtain customer feedback and resolve disputes.
• Coordinate returns and liaise with various internal departments.
• Work KPIs based on orders processed and turnaround time.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Minimum 12 months experience within Customer Service
• Experience working within an inventory based environment is advantageous
• Degree qualified in Business, Commerce or relevant degrees is desirable.
• Experience using SAP, JD Edwards or Masterpack is advantageous
And the following personal qualities……
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong time management skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
How to apply…..
If this is the role you’ve been looking for, then be quick to apply! Send your application or any questions to Kim on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.