Well known NSW gov dep. seek Revenue Clerk to assist with daily incoming calls and data entry tasks. ASAP start! 3-month contract! Dubbo based!
Our government client is well known within the NSW sector. They are currently seeking a Revenue Clerk to provide comprehensive customer service and admin support to the team based in Dubbo. This contract is to start immediately and will go through till December with a possible extension into the new year.
In this varied Customer Service role, your duties will include the following:
• Responding to incoming calls relating to business unit enquiries
• Database validation and maintenance
• Respond to complex enquiries and issues from stakeholders
• Ensure all information is accurate and stored accurately
• General administrative ad-hoc tasks as requested by the team
To be successful for this contract, you must have experience with the following:
• Experience in Customer Service and basic Administrative tasks
• The ability to work independently
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
How to apply
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email email@example.com any questions or apply directly through Seek. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted