Global co seek professional graduates to join a dynamic team! Permanent possibilities! Development opportunities available! Close to public transport!
If you are looking for an organisation where your hard work and dedication will be appreciated, look no further than our global, market leading client. Built from the ground up close to 100 years ago, this organisation has gained its prestigious reputation due to its exceptional and innovative waste management products as well as their consultative approach to clients.
To put it simply, their number one focus is to work as a team to assist other corporations in reducing wastage of crucial natural resources, and to contribute to an environmentally friendly society.
You could be a part of the noble effort by joining the organization’s dynamic, friendly and supportive team. Your primary role would be to utilize your in-depth skills in customer service and administration to provide an exceptional level of support to internal stakeholders.
- Career development opportunities which are outstanding!
- Discounted Private Healthcare!
- Onsite gym!
- Inhouse employee recognition program!
- Purchase additional annual leave!
- $$$$ to spend on health and well-being!
- Close to public transport! The train station is at your door step!
Reporting through to an approachable & dynamic Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Receiving Inbound calls from clients regarding general queries and orders
- Processing customer orders
- Processing payment via EFT and credit card.
- Obtain customer feedback and resolve disputes.
- Coordinate returns and liaise with various internal departments.
- Work KPIs based on orders processed and turnaround time.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 12 months experience working within a customer service focused role in hospitality/retail or the corporate sector
- Recently degree qualified or close to completion
- Experience using a large ERP system is ideal however not necessary
And the following personal qualities……
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic about process improvements and challenging the ‘norm’
How to apply…..
If this is the role you’ve been looking for, then be quick to apply! Send your application to email@example.com or call Sarah Murphy on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.