Well-respected ACT gov dept. seek an experienced Customer Service Officer to respond to revenue and bond enquiries! 3month contract based in Braddon!
A well-known and rapidly growing ACT Government Organisation is seeking an experienced Customer Service Officer to provide high level client service and administrative support. The successful candidate will need to have previous experience in providing high level customer service over the phone and in writing.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
• Responding to high volume calls and emails
• General admin functions including database maintenance, scanning, mail distribution
• Resolving complex client issues and disputes
• Contributing to business operations and ad hoc duties as requested
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following:
• At least 2 years-experience in a similar customer service position
• Previous government experience will be highly considered
• Demonstrated experience using Objective or similar database systems such as TRIM will be beneficial
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work proactively and independently
How to apply…..
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions or apply directly through Seek.
Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications please send all questions or correspondence via email and your enquiries will be actioned accordingly.