Exciting opportunity to join an expanding boutique lender! Immediate start! Fantastic career opportunities!
Based in the heart of the CBD, this financial services company is searching for a credit expert to join them during this exciting period of growth. This organization is known for their expertise in commercial asset finance and is led by a team of highly reputable professionals within this space. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a professional organization which is innovative and growth orientated. Your career prospects within this company are unlimited!
Reporting through to the COO, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Leading a team of Credit Analysts who are focused on assessing commercial loan applications
- Providing ongoing training, coaching and support to staff
- Leading the team to achieve set KPI’s and targets
- Review and resolve escalated queries
- Continually review process and implement efficiencies where necessary
- Work with management on various ad-hoc projects
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 2 years experience leading teams of credit staff within the asset finance sector
- Exceptional leadership, coaching and staff management skills
- Ability to build relationships with a customer centric approach to internal and external stakeholders
How to apply
Sound interesting? Send your application to email@example.com or call Sarah Bolster on 02 9002 5001 for a confidential conversation.