Exciting opportunity to join a growing financial service provider who are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic & customer focused Credit Assessor.
This well regarded Australian organisation was set up in 2016 to provide exceptional support to families with education funding. Due to continued development, this organization is experiencing rapid growth and is therefore seeking capable, motivated and hardworking Credit Analysts to provide a customer-focused approach to the end to end processing of applications. Join a friendly, supportive and dynamic team environment where diversity and inclusion is looked upon favorably and every employee’s hard work is imperative to the success of the organisation.
- Exceptional career opportunities and growth on offer
- Excellent training and development
- Competitive salary package
- Central location, close to public transport, cafes, bars and restaurants
- Meet like-minded people and join a dynamic team of professionals!
Reporting through to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assessing finance applications in adherence with the credit approval process
- Processing new client applications within SLA’s
- Identify potential risk/fraudulent activity
- Ensure credit policy is maintained and applied
- Liaising internally and externally as appropriate
- Provide an exceptional level of service to customers and manage expectations appropriately
- Help develop and streamline current processes and procedures where appropriate
- Support the Credit Manager with ad hoc duties
- Ideally you will have at least 1- 2 years’ experience working in a consumer lending / credit assessment environment
- Strong financial analysis skills with the ability to back up the decision-making process
- Exceptional attention to detail along with the ability to work in a high energy, fast paced business environment
- A positive, open, genuine and professional approach
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to clearly explain and simplify complex concepts over the phone
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to follow processes and procedures
How to apply
This is a very exciting time to join a dynamic organization where you are values and can see how your work impacts the business on a daily basis! Send your application through to email@example.com or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.