Global firm seeks a Credit and Collection Officer to assist with commercial collections of overdue accounts, friendly team, plenty of learning opportunities.
Being a leader in their field for close to 100 years, this company is known for producing innovative and reliable products to the commercial sector. They approach their customer base with a consultative approach ensuring an excellent standard of service is provided. This global organisation, based in Macquarie Park, is searching for an experienced Credit and Officer to join a vibrant, close knit and busy credit team.
Reporting through to the Credit Team Leader, your responsibilities will include:
• Collection of overdue commercial accounts
• Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders to solve customer queries
• Reconciliation of outstanding customer accounts and adjust journals as required
• Maintain accurate note taking across two ERP systems
• Provide copy invoices and proof of delivery as required
• Check and release customer orders throughout the day
• Notify the sales team of accounts that need to be placed on hold
• Follow up on short payment of accounts
• Assist with month end accounts as required
• Regular participation in training sessions
• Ad hoc project work as directed by the AR Team Leader
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following:
• 1-2 years credit and collections experience in a commercial environment
• Ideally you will have experience working with a large ERP system within a credit related role (e.g. SAP or JD Edwards)
• Exceptional relationship building skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• The ability to handle conflicting deadlines with ease
How to Apply
This is a great chance to join a stable and successful global organization who pride themselves on training, development and upskilling of all staff members! To apply send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny on 02 9002 5005 for a confidential conversation.