Iconic Australian Mutual Bank requires an enthusiastic Credit Analyst to join their organization during this exciting period of growth.
This multi award winning bank has been a market leader for over 60 years and provide finance to over 100,000 members nationally. While being an innovative leader they are also a trusted name amongst many Australians. Due to recent growth, they are seeking to employ a Credit Analyst to join their Division as soon as possible to support the business in assessing mortgage applications. They provide their staff with endless internal opportunities, exposure to projects and stable & supportive leadership.
Reporting through to the Credit Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Assessing PAYG, residential mortgage applications.
• Providing recommendations and commentary on why the loan should be approved or declined.
• Working with both internal and external departments to ensure deals are accurate and follow through to approval.
• Liaising with internal and external departments to solve any customer queries.
• Assist the settlements team with post formal approval and pre-settlement enquiries where necessary.
To be successful in this role as a Credit Analyst, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Credit Assessment of mortgage loan applications within a complex/manual environment.
• A current or previously held DLA for the Mortgage sector is required.
• High levels of accuracy.
• Strong written & verbal communication skills.
How to apply
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a reputable, market leader. Send your application to email@example.com or call Sarah Bolster on 02 9002 5001 for a confidential conversation.