Dynamic financial service provider based in Western Sydney seek an experienced Credit Analyst to assess new retail finance leases.
This growing financial service organisation provide products and services to a varied client base within Australia and New Zealand. Their Credit Division, based close to Olympic Park, is made up of a group of high achievers who are dedicated to reviewing retail lending applications with a commercial mindset and customer focused approach. They are searching for a likeminded individual to join the team on a permanent basis.
• Interesting product, growing team, work on assessing both straight forward and complex credit applications
• Free parking on site and also close to public transport
• Annual bonus scheme based on individual performance
Working as part of the Credit Analysis team and reporting through to a Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Assessing and approving finance applications in adherence with the credit approval process
• Processing new client applications within SLA’s
• Identify potential risk/fraudulent activity
• Ensure credit policy is maintained and applied
• Liaising internally and externally as appropriate to ensure both customer and business satisfaction
• Help develop and streamline current processes and procedures where appropriate
• Support the Credit Manager with ad hoc duties
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Ideally 2-3 years’ experience working in lending / credit assessment environment within the automotive or asset finance sector
• Strong financial analysis skills with the ability to back up the decision-making process
• Clear communication skills both written and verbal
• Exceptional attention to detail along with the ability to work in a high energy, fast paced business environment
• A positive, open, genuine and professional approach
How to apply…..
As the team is growing there are real opportunities to step up and prove how you can take your career to the next level. To apply send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.