Exciting 9 mth contract for a dynamic Communications Specialist to join a reputable Gov’t Agency in the heart of the CBD! 3 days per week!
This well-known Government organization is searching for an enthusiastic and creative Communications Coordinator to support the Communications Manager & the Marketing Manager. This organization is passionate about hiring staff that are committed to working within a cohesive environment and providing support to each member of staff. Based in the heart of the CBD, you will be close to public transport, cafes and shops. This is an anticipated start at the beginning of December!
- Support 2 highly experienced & reputable individuals within the communications industry who will provide you with endless growth opportunities!
- Dynamic, outgoing and exciting working environment!
- Fabulous city location!
Supporting the Communications Manager & the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Ensure website content is up to date and keeping within department guidelines
- Extensive internal/external stakeholder liaising
- Coordinating the electronic direct mail campaigns and mailing lists
- Organize the communications material within their electronic record management systems and maintain the library
- Developing digital assets using various technical platforms
- Assisting with annual reporting and events
- Developing project plans, and assisting with design & content and proofreading
- Researching and publishing news articles to promote the department
- Maintain and updating business templates and style guides
- Contributing to communications-related projects and plans
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 4 years experience working as a Communications Coordinator
- A tertiary qualification in communications or related experience
- Experience in managing website content, social media engagement and digital & print collateral designing is essential
- Exceptional attention to detail in relation to proofreading documents
- Proficiency in software platforms such as the Adobe Design Suite, Microsoft Office and Social Networking tools is needed
- Ability to pass a National Police Check
How to apply
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.