Successful CBD finance co seek a dynamic Collections Officer with a customer service approach. Immediate start. Excellent career opportunities.
Based in the heart of the CBD, this market leading financial organization is searching for collections or client services expert who has a passion for helping customers and delivering exceptional customer service. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a professional and friendly team where you can be recognized as an expert in your field. This organization is a major player within the finance sector and is well known for their competitive products and uncompromised service to clients!
Reporting through to the Collections Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Collection of overdue consumer, auto finance accounts which are up to 90 days in arears.
• Helping clients through the recovery process and working with them in a collaborative manner to work out best outcome for both the bank and the customer
• Receive inbound calls regarding account updates and overdue account queries
• Communicating with internal and external parties as appropriate to solve customer queries
• Assessing clients for financial assistance and working closely with the hardship team as required
• Helping customers understand their financial commitments to prevent future arrears
• Working to achievable team KPI’s and targets
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Minimum 12 months experience working within collection or customer service in the banking industry.
• Exceptional relationship building skills with a compassionate yet results focused nature
• Ability to build relationships with a customer centric and soft approach to collections
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, considerate and professional environment in the heart of the CBD
How to apply
Don’t miss this chance to work for a company that really looks after its people! To apply send your application through to email@example.com or call Sarah Bolster on 02 9002 5001 for a confidential conversation.