If you have a Customer Service or Collections background and looking for your next step in Banking& Finance to start immediately look no further!
Based in the heart of the Sydney CBD, this progressive and innovative finance organization is searching for a Collection Officer to join their fast paced and dynamic team. This company has an excellent reputation across the Australian market and is going from strength to strength. They are rapidly taking market share and due to this, are looking to employ highly experienced individuals to grow with their organization. This role will provide the successful applicant with endless career opportunities, ongoing training & development and supportive and approachable Management.
- Exceptional training and develop plans provided to every employee
- An entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged and nurtured
- Company benefits include social clubs, wellness initiatives, mentoring programs for women in the work place and flexible working arrangements
- Central CBD location close to public transport
Reporting through to the Collections Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Collection of 0-30 day overdue consumer and commercial accounts working from an automatic dialer
- Negotiating and monitoring payment plans
- Liaising with various internal departments to resolve customer queries
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Ideally you will have 12 months experience in high volume customer service or consumer or commercial collections within the Banking and Finance sector
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working to company KPI’s and targets
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service skills
- Available for a six month fixed term contract with the possibility of extension
How to apply
Progress your career in a reputable and stable organization now! Work for a company where training and development are a part of every day life. To apply send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Danet on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.