Well respected NSW Gov org. seek Clinical PM to implement and manage a re-design of clinical activities! Contract until June 2021 St Leonards based!
Our client is an essential service, state government organization and are well respected across NSW. They currently working on a large number of efficiency projects across NSW. Currently they are seeking an experienced Clinical Project Manager specialist to implement effective reporting activities across the state. This contract is based in St Leonards and is due to run until June 2021!
Throughout this varied Clinical Project Manager contract, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Implementing activities around effective reporting within the specific Health subject area
• Working with both internal and external stakeholders to look at case studies and develop research information
• Implementing quality improvement initiatives
• Analyzing health related information and data reports to pull together concise summaries
• Leading group meetings with professional around clinical re-design and improvements
• Working collaborately with other Project Managers throughout the department
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• At least 3 years in a similar Clinical Project/Research Manager role
• Previous clinical background/healthcare experience is a must to understand the current issues
• Experience with clinical re-design and variation projects will be highly regarded
• Exceptional communication and engagement skills are needed
• An understanding on Health system experience will be highly beneficial
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting contracted role! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions or apply directly through Seek.
Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.