Client Services contract in an NSW Government Org! Previous Disability or Financial experience is beneficial! Newcastle CBD! 2-3 month contract!
Our client is a well-known organization who are responsible for helping local communities first hand. They pride themselves on high quality services and initiatives that enhance living standards and local communities with reaching their full potential. This role requires an individual who can provide clients with disabilities the support and service they need.
During this rewarding call centre opportunity, you will be accountable for:
- Dealing with a high volume of calls/emails from vulnerable customers
- Managing a high-volume of case loads
- Reviewing and interpreting business correspondence
- Preparing of draft budgets and key stakeholder liaising
- At least 2 years in a high-volume call centre environment!
- Experience in Disability services or Financial industry experience is highly advantageous
- Impeccable customer service and strong interpersonal skills
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting customer service admin role! Please email email@example.com any questions. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.