Shift-Work with an NSW Gov. org. seeking a Client Service Operator to respond to customer enquiries within their call centre. Liverpool location.
Our client is a well-known NSW Government organization which is dedicated to improving the lives of individuals and families by providing tailored services to their specific needs. This organization is dedicated client service officers to interact with members of the community, internal and external stakeholders and to assist in the maintenance and support of their services. Successful candidates will need to be able to prioritize and manage complex matters appropriately.
• This role is available for Sydney based and regional applicants due to the ability to work from home. Please note, if you are a regional applicant, you will be required to attend training in Sydney but travel, accommodation etc. will be reimbursed.
• An awesome opportunity to give back to the community and provide support to those most vulnerable.
• Supportive and approachable management who are passionate about staff engagement, training & development and providing an energetic and compassionate culture.
• Contract role which will take you through to 30 June 2021!
• Responding to phone enquiries from new and existing clients
• Maintaining call records, databases and system entries
• Undertaking necessary checks to ensure given information is accurate
• Providing admin support such as correspondence and report processing
To be successful for this contact centre role you must have:
• Min 12 months experience working within a dedicated client services/customer service role.
• Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
• Display a strong passion for providing support to others and proven examples of your ability to show empathy
• The ability to navigate technology systems
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in dealing with a diverse range of clients with complex needs
• Excellent customer service skills and be able to manage conflicts and expectations of clients
How to apply…..
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or apply directly through Seek.
Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted