Shift-Work with an NSW Gov. org. seeking a Client Service Operator to respond to bushfire enquiries within their call centre. Liverpool location.
Our client is a well-known organization who are seeking dedicated client service officers to interact with internal and external stakeholders and to assist in the maintenance and support of their services. Successful candidates will need to be able to prioritize and manage complex matters appropriately.
- Responding to phone enquiries from new and existing clients
- Maintaining call records, databases and system entries
- Undertaking necessary checks to ensure given information is accurate
- Providing admin support such as correspondence and report processing
To be successful for this contact centre role you must have:
- At least 2 years experience in a high volume call centre
- The ability to navigate technology systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in dealing with a diverse range of clients with complex needs
- Excellent customer service skills and be able to manage conflicts and expectations of clients
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting contract role with a mixture of both customer service and administration! Send your application through to email@example.com or call Kim on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.