Dynamic Financial Service provider seek an experienced and hardworking Customer Service Consultant to go above and beyond for existing clients.
Innovative, dynamic and growing finance firm with diverse brands are experiencing unparalleled growth. With over 10 years in the industry they are already a major player as a result of their close business partnerships, pioneering solutions and their ability to grow and maintain their customer base. As with company growth, teams need to evolve and progress too. This organisation is seeking to employ capable, motivated and hardworking Customer Service Professionals to provide phone-based support and guidance to existing clients. Join a friendly, supportive and dynamic team environment where diversity and inclusion is looked upon favorably and every employee’s hard work is imperative to the success of the organisation.
• Exceptional culture, friendly team, great working environment
• Social office environment – celebrate Melbourne Cup, Halloween, Xmas etc.
• Enjoy perks such as free lunch, monthly massages and onsite gym
• Strong recognition and rewards program
• Fresh fruit provided
• Café onsite with discounted coffee
• Active social club with discounts to concerts, movies and Taronga Zoo!
Reporting through to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Managing inbound calls and emails from customers and providing an exceptional client experience during each interaction
• Provide quality, needs based conversations in order to tailor your approach to suit individual requests
• Follow up on outstanding premiums
• Resolving client queries and using your product knowledge and experience to handle customer enquiries effectively
• Manage cancellation calls with a solution focused approach
• Process all requests for clients by appropriate deadlines and manage expectations appropriately
• Liaise with internal stakeholders to resolve errors/discrepancies
• Exceed service quality standards and strive for continuous process improvement
• Ideally you will have at least 1-2 years experience within customer service, ideally within a call centre environment
• Excellent communication skills, with an ability to clearly explain and simplify complex concepts over the phone
• Experience within a sales, collections or retentions focused role an advantage
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to follow processes and procedures
• The ability to adapt to change with ease and be resilient to cope with challenging tasks
How to apply
Be quick to join a reputable organization! Send your application through to email@example.com or call the team on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.