Multiple NSW gov dpts seek strong Admin Officers w/ previous TRIM & SAP experience to support all admin tasks for business units based in Parra/WFH!
Multiple NSW Government Organizations are on the hunt for experienced Business Support and Administration Officers to support with the effective delivery of all administrative and clerical tasks.
The successful candidate will need to have previous NSW government experience with strong TRIM and SAP financial administration experience.
• Multiple vacancies on offer with various NSW Government departments!
• Build your public sector experience!
• Flexible working arrangements between their offices in Paramatta and home!
Reporting to the Team Managers in these versatile Administration Officer roles, you will be responsible for:
• Providing high level administrative and financial support using SAP to the business unit
• Assisting in the management and monitoring of ad hoc programs which run within the business unit
• Acting as the first point of contact for all customer enquiries through telephone, e-mail and face to face and determining the appropriate person to direct them to or providing the appropriate response
• Coordinating administrative support duties such as filing and records management through TRIM, mail receipt and sorting, maintenance of registers, photocopying, and compilation of manuals and reports
• Creating and maintaining spreadsheets and databases to support service delivery
• Coordinating office systems, procedures and organisational methods to improve office efficiency in accordance with policies, procedures and standards
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following:
• At least 12 months experience in a similar Administration focused role
• NSW Government experience is a must
• Good working knowledge of SAP and TRIM
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to coordinate a busy workload and prioritise deadlines
How to apply
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a team that really looks after its people! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions or apply directly through Seek.
Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications please send all questions or correspondence via email and your enquiries will be actioned accordingly.