Invoicing & Admin focus. Recent Graduates encouraged. Kick start your career in this exciting opportunity with training & development opportunities.
If you are looking for an organisation where your hard work and dedication will be appreciated, look no further than our global, market leading client. Built from the ground up close to 100 years ago, this organisation has gained its prestigious reputation due to its exceptional and innovative waste management products as well as their consultative approach to clients.
To put it simply, their number one focus is to work as a team to assist other corporations in reducing wastage of crucial natural resources, and to contribute to an environmentally friendly society.
You could be a part of the noble effort by joining the organization’s dynamic, friendly and supportive team. Your primary role would be to utilize your in-depth skills in customer service and administration to provide an exceptional level of support to internal stakeholders.
- Career development opportunities which are outstanding!
- Close to public transport! The train station is at your door step!
- Social & friendly team environment!
- Supporting & approachable management!
Reporting through to an approachable & dynamic Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Processing both international and national invoices for customers within Australia, NZ, PNG and Fiji
- Auditing invoices and ensuring they are compliant with local and international standards
- Liaising with internal stakeholders regarding invoice queries
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Recent university graduate with a Degree in Business/Commerce/Accounting etc.
- Experience working within a support capacity in administration or accounts support capacity while studying is necessary
And the following personal qualities……
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic about process improvements and challenging the ‘norm’
How to apply…..