Global Bank seek an experienced Credit Analyst to assess and approve asset finance applications. Flexible work environment! Endless career opportunities!
Join a friendly, supportive and dynamic team environment where diversity and inclusion is looked upon favorably and every employee’s hard work is imperative to the success of the organisation.
With a long history of success, this firm provides unbeatable in-depth training and development programs to ensure their employees have all the skills required to ensure their reputation as a premium service provider is maintained, developed and exceeded.
- Exceptional and unlimited career opportunities and growth on offer.
- Outstanding training and development programs including classroom training, buddy systems, one on one training and continuous support from management.
- Company benefits include social clubs, wellness initiatives, salary sacrificing, child care programs during school holidays and mentoring programs for women in the work place.
- Flexible working arrangements available.
- Learn how to assess SMSF, self-employed, company and trust applications.
- Join a highly dynamic, professional and supportive team.
- Work in a role where you will feel challenged and your credit assessment skills and strong eye for detail will be put to good use!
Reporting through to the Credit Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assessing consumer asset finance applications and providing approval within delegation.
- Providing recommendations and commentary on why the loan should be approved or declined if outside of policy.
- Working with both internal and external departments to ensure deals are accurate and follow through to approval.
- Liaising with internal and external departments to solve any customer queries
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 12 months experience in assessing auto finance loan applications without utilizing a scorecard system.
- Previous DLA would be an advantage.
- Ability to make a credit decision with commentary to back up your decision.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast paced team environment.
How to apply
Sound interesting?? Send your application to email@example.com or call Sarah Bolster on 02 9002 5001 for a confidential conversation.