NSW gov seek experienced Project Officer w/ previous NSW Gov & TRIM experience to assist with a new Mental Health Research project based in Parra/WFH!
Large and rapidly growing NSW Government Org. is seeking an experienced Assistant Project Officer to support their project team with operational and administrative project duties.
The successful candidate will need to have previous NSW government experience with strong TRIM and document management experience.
Reporting to the Project Manager in this versatile Project Officer role, you will be responsible for:
• Maintaining accurate records and data and use a range of metrics to assist the project team with monitoring and evaluation of project activities
• Providing prompt and accurate reports to contribute to the preparation of high-quality research and evaluation reports that can inform policy
• Providing responsive, accurate and timely advice on evaluation projects and research proposals to a range of audiences
• Sourcing information and material and preparing quality evidence-based and accurate written reports, briefs and correspondence
• Communicating with internal and external stakeholders to provide updates regarding project status, and identify opportunities to improve team’s communication processes and materials through the use of technology and databases
• Assisting the project team to complete general tasks and implement project activities to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following:
• At least 2 years-experience in a similar Project Coordinator position
• Minimum 12month NSW Government experience using TRIM is a must
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and prioritise tasks to meet strict deadlines
How to apply
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Please email email@example.com any questions or apply directly through Seek.
Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications please send all questions or correspondence via email and your enquiries will be actioned accordingly.