Expanding manufacturing co close to Botany seek a Jnr Financial Accountant to join them during this exciting period of growth! Parking onsite
Integrity and excellence have been at the forefront of this organization since its inception and due to this, they have built a fantastic reputation both in Australia and across their international client base. This company provides their staff with an exciting work environment, approachable managers and autonomy to do their role, and do it well.
• Varied, busy role where no two days are the same!
• Growing company; this company has big plans, be part of a dynamic and innovative team!
• Discounts on prestigious products!
• Friendly, supportive and approachable team!
Reporting through to the Group Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Investigating and processing rebates
• Complex Accounts Payable for inventory and raw materials
• Review overdue accounts, collect on outstanding debt, allocation of payments and reconciliation of accounts
• Preparing prepayments, accruals and payroll entries
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Grow and develop your skill set in areas such as Product Costing
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Ideally you will have 2-3 years’ experience working in an accounting capacity, manufacturing experience a distinct advantage
• Proven experience working with Pronto beneficial but not essential. Experience working previously with an ERP system is necessary
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both Mandarin and English are necessary
• Proven track record working in an autonomous manner
• Positive attitude, open minded and willing to learn
How to apply…..
If you are seeking a busy accounting role in Botany where you can work independently and be part of a successful team send your application to email@example.com or call Sarah or Jenny on 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.