Expanding international distribution firm seeks a Reporting, Compliance & Accounting Manager to head up global reporting projects. South West Sydney.
This rapidly growing international organisation is known for supplying their clientele with high quality equipment for both commercial and domestic markets. Employing over 1,000 staff globally their growing offices in South West Sydney are searching for an experienced Accounting & Reporting Manager to join the team during this exciting expansion phase.
- Fantastic opportunity to lead, mentor and manage a finance team of two while working with senior decision makers on the business strategy
- Friendly and welcoming team with open plan, modern offices and plenty of free parking onsite
- Generous product discounts
- Work closely with the senior leadership team and be an integral part of the company growth and success
Reporting through to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Manipulate, develop and create reports and take ownership of reporting across Australia and New Zealand for various internal stakeholders.
- Manage, mentor and develop an Assistant Accountant and an Accountant
- Oversee the reporting requirements for Australia and NZ working with operations, sales, marketing and warehousing to ensure they have the information required to make strategic commercial decisions.
- Month end close for Australia and New Zealand
- Ensure compliance to relevant accounting standards
- Prepare budgeting and forecasting on a quarterly and annual basis
- Partner with senior stakeholders to help with business planning
- Monthly BAS and payroll tax preparation
- Streamline efficiencies and implement process improvements across the division
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Degree qualified in Accounting
- Part or fully CA or CPA qualified
- Ideally you will have approximately 5 years’ commercial experience with a strong budgeting, reporting and tax compliance background
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Experience with NZ reporting a definite plus
- Tech savvy with advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication and mentorship skills as you will be supporting, training and developing an Assistant Accountant and an Accountant
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced high energy environment
How to apply…..
Sound interesting?? If you are looking for an Accounting and Reporting Manager role based in the South West with a growing, energetic company this could be the right role for you. To apply send your application email@example.com or call Jenny Quigley on 02 9002 5005 for a confidential conversation