Reputable gov. org. seeking an Admin Officer to support their team. ASAP start for 4-month contract into the NY! Silverwater location! Hours 7am-3pm!
Our client is a large and well recognized organization and are well known across NSW. This Government department prides itself on hiring hard working and passionate candidates that want to help improve our state’s growth and development. They are currently seeking to employ an experienced, hardworking and resilient Administration Support officer on a contract basis for 4 months into the new year based in Silverwater.
• Work close to home in Silverwater!
• Early working hours Mon – Fri 7am – 3pm!
• Work for a reputable government department!
During this assignment within their business unit you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Extensive scanning of documents
• TRIM/EDRMS record management
• Respond and resolve complex enquiries and issues from internal/external stakeholders
• Preparing and compiling department documents
• Providing admin and clerical support to the team
• Preparing routine correspondence as requested
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Experience using TRIM/EDRMS is essential
• Ability to work independently
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong administrative skills are a must