Gov. org. seeking an experienced Administrative and Business Support Officer to assist with duties. 6-month contract! Close to public transport!
This leading Australian organization are part of the NSW Government and service close to four million customers. They provide customers with state of the art facilities and are committed to delivering a high standard of service on a daily basis. Based in Potts Hill, this high performing team are seeking an experienced Administrative Support officer. If you are successful in this role, you will be joining a team of professional, supportive and dedicated staff who are solution orientated. You will be consistently challenged in this role as no two days are ever the same!
• Work close to home!
• Work for a reputable government department!
• 6-month contract!
In this administrative support role, you will be responsible for:
• Meeting preparation, coordination, minute taking, reports collation and distribution
• Organizing monthly team meetings
• Extensive document control
• Creating purchase orders and payments
• Diary management and coordination for Senior Managers
To be successful for this role you must:
• At least 3 years in a similar high-level administration role
• High attention to detail and ability to work independently
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with high-level direct client interaction
• Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and Outlook is beneficial
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting customer service admin role! Please email email@example.com any questions. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.