NSW gov. client seeking an experienced Administration Officer to support their Procurement team with contract admin! 6-month contract! Parra location!
Large and rapidly growing NSW Government Org. is seeking an experienced administrative officer to support their Procurement team with contract administration duties. The successful candidate will need to be well organized and ideally have experience in high-level contract administration or reviewing legal documentation.
In this versatile administration support role, you will be responsible for:
- Facilitating and taking minutes in formal contract review meetings
- Updating contract information to ensure users have accurate information (e.g. intranet, NSW Procurepoint, FAQs in the contact centre, manuals and work instructions)
- Responding to stakeholder issues closing logged incidents
- Supporting the project team in successful implementation of new goods and services contracts which involve meeting support, updating tables reviewing catalogue content and pricing, assisting with communication newsletters and intranet content
- Assisting in the monthly performance reports which monitor department statistics
- Assisting with contractual changes including price and catalogue review and approval processes
- Ensuring accurate storing of contract and negotiation records
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following:
- At least 3 years-experience in contract or legal administration support
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritise tasks to meet strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
How to apply…..
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a company that really looks after its people! Please email email@example.com any questions. Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.