Global, market leading organization based in Macquarie Park seek an experienced TL to join their innovative Credit Division.
Being a leader in their field for close to 100 years, this company is known for producing innovative and reliable products to the commercial sector. They approach their customer base with a consultative approach ensuring an excellent standard of service is provided. This global organisation, based in Macquarie Park, is searching for an experienced AR Team Leader to lead, develop and mentor an established credit team.
Reporting through to the National Credit Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of six staff members
- Managing a portfolio of commercial accounts
- Dealing with escalated queries
- Motivating the team and ensuring everyone is working to KPI’s and targets
- Providing ongoing training & mentoring to staff
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following:
- Solid credit experience with ideally 12 months + experience leading and guiding a successful credit team
- Enjoy all aspects of Credit Control and Accounts Receivable
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
How to apply
If you’re looking to take your credit skills to the next level by leading and developing a team then this could be the role you are looking for!! To apply send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.