Respected Australian firm based in the Inner West seeks an Accounts Receivable expert to work across AR, Collections Bank Rec’s and accounting duties.
This well-known Australian organisation has developed a fantastic reputation over the past 40 years and is the largest privately-owned organisation within its industry. Based in the Inner West with street parking, their impressive offices provide staff with state-of-the-art facilities and the accounts team are a close-knit bunch where cross training and upskilling is part of your everyday role.
- Be part of family run company where every employee is valued
- Based in the Inner West close to the station and parking onsite
- Friendly, close knit team with approachable management
- Realistic work / life balance
Reporting through to the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and control a ledger of 400 commercial accounts working to a ledger of $4 million monthly
- Allocation of customer payments
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Data Entry into Navision as required
- Back up for AP/Payroll/General Accounts team members – training will be provided
- Collation of information from internal stakeholders
- Providing general support to the accounts department
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following:
- Ideally you will have 2 years accounting experience with a focus on AR and general accounts
- An understanding of factored debt
- Experience using Microsoft Navision is preferred but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Professional work approach with the ability to take ownership of the accounting process and a strong attention to detail required
How to Apply
If you are professional, motivated by your next challenge and seeking a role with a stable company with a vibrant and dynamic team, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential conversation.