Well known fashion label in the Inner West seeks an AP Officer! Funky work environment! Close to public transport & parking nearby!
This impressive fashion brand started in the Sydney market close to 20 years ago and has numerous boutiques nationally, an online shopping experience like no other and sell their products via recognized department stores.
Based in the Inner West, their Accounting Division is made up of supportive, dedicated and hardworking individuals. They are seeking to hire a Accounts Payable Officer on a temporary basis however, this could be a long term opportunity for the right person. You will be working amongst friendly colleagues and have the opportunity to develop your skills in a nationally recognized brand!
Reporting through to the Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Entering invoice data manually into the organization accounting system
• Coding invoices accordingly
• Processing EFT payments
• Processing purchase orders
• Reconciliation of accounts
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• Min. 1 years Accounts Payable experience
• Experience working with Oracle.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working with Pivot tables and V Look Ups
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
How to apply
If you’re looking to join a reputable employer where the company benefits are endless then send your application immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah Murphy on 02 9002 5014 for a confidential conversation.