Reputable NSW government dept. need an Accounts Clerk to support their AP & AR staff with transactional requests! ASAP start! Parramatta office based!
Our client is a large and well recognized organization and are well known across NSW. This Government department prides itself on hiring hard working and passionate candidates that want to help improve our state’s growth and development. They are currently seeking to employ an experienced, hardworking and resilient Accounts Clerk on a contract basis till the end of December this year based in their Parramatta office.
During this Accounts Clerk assignment within their business unit you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Supporting the daily activities of the customer service/finance team
• Answering enquiries, providing advice and liaising with stakeholders to obtain feedback
• Accounts processing and actioning customer requests
• Collating financial information as requested
• Assisting with transactional AP and AR tasks as requested including processing of journals and expenses and reconciliation of accounts
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
• At least 12months experience in a similar Accounts Clerk role
• Previous government experience will be highly considered
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail is needed
Please note: This role will be Parramatta office based with no options to work remotely
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting Accounts focused role! Please email Kim on firstname.lastname@example.org any questions or apply directly through Seek.
Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.