Reputable NSW government dept. need a Accounts Clerk to support their warehouse orders using Pronto! ASAP start! 3month contract! Emu Plains location!
Our client is a large and well recognized organization and are well known across NSW. This Government department prides itself on hiring hard working and passionate candidates that want to help improve our state’s growth and development. They are currently seeking to employ an experienced, hardworking and resilient Accounts Clerk on a contract basis for 3 months initially based in Emu Plains.
During this Accounts Clerk assignment within their business unit you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Directing client orders to appropriate warehouses
- Record keeping of dispatched orders and warehouse stock
- Maintenance of incoming orders for distribution
- Logging the stock received into Pronto via stock adjustment
- Verifying and handling any stock discrepancies
- Providing financial support to ensure efficient receipt of funds and accurate financial information
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar Accounts Clerk role
- Pronto ERP experience is a must
- Previous experience in order processing or inventory focused roles with be highly considered
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail is needed.
How to apply…..
Be quick to apply for this exciting Accounts focused role! Please email Kim on email@example.com any questions or apply directly through Seek.
Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.